DRAINAGE mortar for sealing joints. Ideal for stone and paving blocks. Quickly drains rain water to the sand sub-base.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Sealing of joints wider than 4 mm in indoor PAVEMENTS and outdoors.
- Sealing of stone blocks and paving stones that have been laid on a sand bed.
- Its seal DRAINS, meaning that rain water passes though the DRAIN JOINT to the sand bed that supports it, such that the water will reach the sub-base where it will be absorbed by the soil.
- It can be used to grout stone materials, granite, slate, ceramic materials, baked clays, concrete blocks and paving stones in general.
- Ideal for public squares, roads, sidewalks, pedestrian walkways, terraces, areas with vehicle traffic, etc., and in general, wherever it may be necessary to ensure the non-slip quality of the surface, with or without rain.