Acid-resistant cement glue for the gluing and
sealing of glass mosaic onto rigid polyester pools.
The definitive joint: acid-resistant, 100% water-proof and very fluid.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Sealing of joints between paving tiles indoors and outdoors, on walls and floors, with no running whatsoever.
- Grouting of acid-resistant paving tile joints in industries: chemical, milk, food, galvanization, paper, cheese, beer, slaughterhouses, preserve plants, tanning plants, etc.
- Grouting of joints in kitchens, dining rooms, cutting plants, etc.
- The ideal joint for dry laying without cement-based adhesive.
- Filling of joints at public pools, baths, showers, areas with water, etc.
- Laying of paving tiles in general and acid-resistant ceramic tiles on walls and floors where fast-setting and acid-resistant qualities are required.
- Laying of marble pieces on thresholds, lintels, kitchen sinks, etc.