A conductive additive for mixing with joint mortars or cement-based adhesives for laying and grouting conductive ceramics.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION:
FIX-ELECTRIC can be mixed with mortars, cement-based adhesives and dispersion adhesives in order to be applied in the following situations:
- Gluing and grouting conductive ceramic indoors on mortar supports.
- Industries where flammable or explosive materials are handled: petrol stations, refineries, warehouses, etc.
- Industries where electronic components are manufactured: printed circuits, electronic cards, televisions, computers, etc.
- Laboratories where precision electronic instruments are used and where electrostatic charges, even static charges, can be harmful.
- Operating rooms, recovery rooms with electronic treatments, ICU rooms, etc.
- Machine rooms where sparks may occur on switches, electronic motors, etc.
- Warehouses for chemical products.
- Office space.
- In commercial areas that are damp or not well-ventilated.